Our highly technical consulting services complement building construction and infrastructure development within regulated industries such as energy, utilities, and transportation. Our team has years of experience in ramping up and launching fully staffed program management teams, project management teams, construction management teams, inspection teams, and other technical resourcing solutions.
Pride has a proven history of supporting the successful completion of large and complex capital infrastructure projects. At Pride, we set high performance expectations and hold ourselves accountable for the quality of our work and the results we achieve as individuals, as team members, and as a company.
We provide turnkey project management, program management, and portfolio management solutions with an innovative, integrated-partner approach. As an owner-representative for our clients’ critical infrastructure projects, we focus on safety and quality while meeting our clients’ bottom-line business goals—on-budget, on-schedule program execution as demonstrated through key performance indicators (KPIs) that we develop, track, manage, and report.
Our project management services include:
- Program/project management (including quality and risk management) and program/project coordination
- Project controls
- Schedule development and management, including resource planning
- Financial accounting, financial management, cost management
- Contract administration and management
- Business analytics
- Office engineering
- Document control and system administration
- Public outreach support
Through functional and strategic resource management, we provide expertise in construction management to independently support, manage, inspect, and execute full-cycle, turnkey projects. We also understand the importance of quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) and the critical role that inspection, analysis, and reporting play in ensuring compliance and demonstrating project performance. Additionally, Pride has been at the forefront of wildfire mitigation initiatives including aerial and field inspections of electric utility infrastructure for wildfire mitigation plan (WMP) compliance.
Our construction management services include:
- Preconstruction planning and coordination, and design review for constructability
- Commissioning, start-up, and project closeout activities
- Materials management and logistics
- Construction planning and oversight, cost management, scheduling, and planning
- Inspection services including QA/QC management, QA/QC inspection, and electric utility infrastructure/asset inspection (both aerial inspection and field inspection)
- Technical/engineering services
Effective field safety management means working to promote a safe work environment and culture. Pride engages with client and contractor team members to facilitate safe work practices, to identify hazards and advise mitigations, to embrace our clients’ safety culture expectations, and to assist contractors in maintaining compliance with safety program elements and applicable safety regulations/requirements. Pride also provides fire mitigation compliance and consultation services that include oversight of all fire prevention and compliance matters.
Our safety management services include:
- Field safety oversight
- Field safety training
- Project compliance and risk mitigation
- Fire marshalling
- Project fire mitigation and compliance